Thursday, February 10, 2011

Morning Romance

I awoke with a grizzly bear tummy ache, I’m not sure details are needed but if so… Let’s just say, it was as though this Grizzly was awoken during its hibernation time. Very angry indeed mate! Well after handling that bully of a tummy ache I awoke again and at this time the sun had just kissed the sulking sky its good mornings. So I turned to my right, then again to my left searching for my sun to kiss my dreary forehead and not to my amazement the only kiss I received was as my head smacked against my pillows again. Have you ever awaken so in love with only the pure possibility of romance… You’ve imagined this gorgeous, chiseled, hunk of hunky, probably the son of Zeus man! Does he have any admirable qualities or have you not gotten past his abs. Can he tell a charming joke or make a wicked vegan omelet (because I heard everything Vegan is just better)? Have either of you kissed and make up after a cheek flushed argument? Or are you still fixated on those abs? If you answered abs or nothing at all because you still may be dribbling over his flesh. Here is my gift to you, take out a piece a parchment and list amiable talents, personality high fives and must have etiquette (such as opening the door AND closing it) be extremely detailed. And this is yours to have and cherish, also if spirituality is up your alley purchase a clear quarts point crystal if you don’t already own one. Then wrap the parchment around the crystal and place under pillow. Set intent to meet this man and release it to the universe, (fine print talk) all outcomes vary upon person. Now that you’ve gotten that off of your chest relish in the day ahead, I believe that I am my very best company, besides how could this hunky god want to spend time, let alone wake up to myself if I didn’t want too! Priority first is ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment