Wednesday, February 9, 2011

01/29/2011-11ish

The sun has drenched the walls of my home, and for that I’m pondering about a magnificent day that has not yet appeared before me…. What to do, what to do? I’m sure that we’ve all been blessed with this mind wandering, you go through the local everyday mundane activities. The movies, mall, sushi (which by the way is ALWAYS a great idea) then its Blah Blah Blah! You go through lists and lists of just stuff, and nothing really seems that appealing…Why is that? If I’m going to be quite honest with myself, it’s because deep down what I would really love to do if at this moment if I was blessed with the proper obscene amount of dough would be to drop everything and fly to Greece first class, or rent a yacht and drift amongst the endless sea. You see our thoughts are so limited and it’s neither your fault nor my own… To dream, to yearn, to imagine has been mocked and shamed and so we revert to what we only deign to know. The blah, the blah and oh what’s that more blah! What do I truly want to achieve today? Surprise me; I desire to know all options, not just the ones in which fit my bank account!

No comments:

Post a Comment