Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Choice of the matter

Is your destiny set as you've given the universe your consent notice, or is your destiny brutally given before birth, waiting for its proper time to sneak up on you and fulfill its purpose? I'm not exactly sure, though as time accumulates I find myself searching for my own purpose. I am willing to be what is known to us all as GREATNESS. But maybe it is that I yearn for virtue, to tastes my WILLS creation. To be an example I can share too many who are willing to listen. My thoughts dance around the many of ideas flittering around my mind’s eye. Fame, has always been one, but I believe it is different. Fame to give to humanity, more as a sense of fame that is all of us... Whatever I bask upon, (which I believe I may be close) it will shared with all. For you are my reflection and I honor that...

No comments:

Post a Comment